Top 10 Bill Gates Quotes (Motivational Quotes)
Entrepreneur and businessman Bill Gates (born October 28, 1955) and his partner Paul Allen founded and built the world’s largest software business, Microsoft, through technological innovation, keen business strategy and aggressive business tactics. In the process, Gates became one of the richest men in the world.
- It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good
- I’m a big believer that as much as possible, and there’s obviously political limitations, freedom of migration is a good thing.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others
- I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.
- Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player
- Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true